20th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)

hi ,
i need to do my mtech in any of the colleges in coimbatore(tamilnadu),as part time without the tancet or any other entrances.........so pls guide me the colleges offering mtech in IT as part time in coimbatore wihout the entrance exams..........

21st August 2013, 03:22 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ,
i need to do my mtech in any of the colleges in coimbatore(tamilnadu),as part time without the tancet or any other entrances.........so pls guide me the colleges offering mtech in IT as part time in coimbatore wihout the entrance exams..........

hello,

as you know, mtech in information technology can be done either as regular course or part time according to your wish. See for you, without TANCET score , it would be difficult, as many good colleges in tamilnadu as well as coimbatore takes tancet score for doing mtech like GEC, PSG etc.

So if you want to do part time mtech without tancet score, you can still do in private colleges by paying some donations too, or otherwise if you have a good career in academics you may get direct admission also,

here are some of the good colleges that you can look into. it is also advised that you go to the concerned campus for better information regarding admission.

Lists of colleges:-

Karpagam University

PSG College of Technology

Hindustan college of engineering and technology

Amrita Institute Of Technology and Science

Kumaraguru College of Technology

VLB Janakiammal College of Engineering & Technology

Park College of Engineering & Technology

Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology

All the best !!!
1st April 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)

I want to study M.E prat time . will you guide me to proceed for getting admission.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?