23rd May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?

i need the ANNA UNIVERSITY colleges in TAMMIL NADU offering M.E STRUCTURAL ENINEERING through correspondence and part time.

Related Questions:
  1. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  2. Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time or correspondence M.E?
  3. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  4. How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy
  5. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  6. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  7. Which are the colleges offering Part time masters in Structural Engineering in Bangalore?
  8. Colleges in Chennai offering M.E structural engineering in correspondence?
  9. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  10. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  11. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  12. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  13. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  14. Which are the colleges offering part time courses for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  15. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate? -- [New]
  18. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
1st January 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?

i am completed B.E mechanical engineering.. now i like to study M.E or M.B.A in distance education.. Which is better one? and which colleges provide M.E or M.B.A in distance education in tamilnadu? and also give fees structure and how to apply?
plz tel me.....
my email id- [email protected]
24th May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?

sir i want list of M.E structural engineering course in tamil nadu engineering colleges
11th April 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

R.MAHES
Tell me some of the colleges which having M.E structural engineer in part time which are close between chennai to tambaram circle. Not so far from tambaram.

MAIL ID: [email protected]
6th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am working in UAE and provide a list of collages for M Tech, structural engineering through correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?