18th February 2010, 11:11 PM
Sharma pragya

What do choose after 11th, Journalism or Clinical Psychologist?

i'm in d 11th rite now......but d thing is tht i'm confused coz i don't know wht 2 choose????i hv decided 2 options frm all nd thy r journalism or as a clinical psychologist......now i donno which 1 is bttr nd higher paid job??????can sumbody plllllllllllllsssssssssss help me coz i'm really CONFUSED????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  2. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  3. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  8. Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  9. How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru
  10. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  13. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  15. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  16. Is it good to be a Clinical Psychologist than choosing HR after B.A?
  17. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?
  18. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
30th August 2011, 10:16 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: What do choose after 11th, Journalism or Clinical Psychologist?

sir, keep patience don't worry about that both fields are best for higher study you can chose field in which you are intersted to go .you can do master in journalism and for this you should have good command on english science and history. So chose your career as per your interest.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?