21st February 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges which offers Automobile Designing course and what is their admission criteria?

I am in class 10 and want to know how to become an Automobile designer after completing a course in Automobile engineering as this will provide better opportunity for me. Also many universities don't have automobile course so I have to do a course in mechanical and then auto and then design which will waste my time. So, please let me know colleges which offers Automobile Designing course at graduate level so I may join that college directly.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure?
  2. Which Colleges in Calicut offer Fashion Designing course? How can I get admission in the College?
  3. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  4. Best colleges for designing after 12th? What is the criteria for it?
  5. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  6. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  7. Is there any course related to Automobile Designing except for Engineering after class 12th?
  8. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  9. Are commerce students eligible for Automobile Designing course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  11. Career in Automobile Designing after passing 12th?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  13. What are the chances for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Need information about jobs in Designing after Automobile Diploma?
  15. B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  17. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  18. How can an Automobile Engineer apply for jobs in Government or Private sector? Which Companies offers jobs for Automobile Engineers?
26th February 2018, 11:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges which offers Automobile Designing course and what is their admission criteria?

Here are few colleges along with their fee details in which you can pursue Bachelor of Design in Automobile.

The Design Village, Noida
Course Fee: Rs.14.25 lakhs
To get admission, you will have to qualify TDV entrance exam.

Unitedworld Institute of Design, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad
To get admission into this institute, you will have to qualify UID Aptitude Test.

Symbiosis International University's SET - Symbiosis Entrance Test, Pune
To get admission into this institute, you will have to qualify SEED exam.

Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Yelahanka, Bangalore
Course Fees: Rs.19.17 lakhs
To get admission into this institute, you will have to qualify SEAT exam.

DYPDC School of Design, Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Lohegaon, Pune
27th February 2018, 07:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges which offers Automobile Designing course and what is their admission criteria?

In order to become Automobile Design Engineer, you may pursue Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering stream. After successful completion of this B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, you may find job opportunities in designing field of Automobile based companies. After getting some years of experience, you may become a successful Automobile Designer.

The basic educational qualification required to pursue B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. After completion of 12th Class, you are required to appear in Engineering Entrance Examination for getting admission to pursue B.Tech in Automobile Engineering in top colleges.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

<> SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
Admission through SRMJEEE

<> Lovely Professional University
Admission through LPU NEST

<> KIIT School of Engineering
Admission through KIITJEE

<> New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
Admission through KCET

<> VIT University, Vellore
Admission through VITJEE ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?