16th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Automobile Engineering so I need to know what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  4. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  5. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  9. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech students? What are the mess and hostel charges?
  12. Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?
  13. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  16. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  17. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  18. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
18th January 2017, 12:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?

B.Tech. Automobile Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering is an undergraduate Automobile Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with science Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subject from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

Fee for B.Tech. Automobile Engineering.

=> Indian(Rs)= 1,411,000 43,300

=> International(USD) = 43,300

After completion of this course you can apply for job in the following employment area are given below.

1. Product Engineering

2. Automobile Companies

3. Application Engineering

4. Colleges and Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?