26th January 2012, 03:13 PM
tiqlu

What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India

I am doing Automobile engineereing in India i want to know the eligibilty criteria for MS exam in Germany & the name of the exam to be applied.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  3. Name and criteria of colleges in Germany for Automobile engineering?
  4. List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?
  5. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  8. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  9. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  11. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  12. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top colleges for mechanical engineering in Germany? I'm doing B.E and interested in doing microelectronics(mechetronics) and automobile
  14. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  15. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  18. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
20th May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India

i just completed my 3rd b.e in mechanical i wold like to do my masters in germany what are the entrence exams need to attend by me and what about the free educational
8th September 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India

I am completed my b.e in 2015 and I want to do master in automobile engineering in Germany. .......so which entrance exam would be taken....
3rd May 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have a completed Bachelor in Technology in Mechanical engineering . I want to do M.Sc in automobile engineering in Stuttgart university Germany . So what are entrance exam I have to attend and what are fee structure & other eligibility criteria needed for this destination . Please advise me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?