19th February 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether Physics and Chemistry are part of syllabus under Delhi University B.Tech entrance exam?

I came to know from a friend that Physics and Chemistry will not be a part of syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech conducted by Delhi University. Is it true? Please, share the details syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Best institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? What are the career prospects?
  3. What is the syllabus followed for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University
  5. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  7. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  8. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  10. Best books to prepare for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where to download IIT JEE question papers with solutions?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA course offered by Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Physics for Delhi University
  14. Last 5 years question papers of AFMC?
  15. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  17. How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject
  18. What is the required percentage for admission in Biotechnology?
27th February 2018, 06:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Physics and Chemistry are part of syllabus under Delhi University B.Tech entrance exam?

As far as you are concerned about the admission procedure for pursuing B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course in University of Delhi College (DU) then, I would like to let you know that admission in DU for pursuing B.Tech degree is based on the performance in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) Main and Class 12th performance rather than any other examination held by DU.

As far as you are concerned about the Physics and Chemistry to be studied for DU B.tech admission test then I would like to let you know that certainly Physics and Chemistry too have same weightage as Mathematics in JEE and hence you need to be good in all three subjects to secure good rank in JEE.

For details regarding JEE Main syllabus you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for details regarding DU admission procedure you can visit the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?