10th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing M.Tech in Environmental Science without GATE?

i m Mohini here, i want to know about colleges which offering M.Tech in environmental science without GATE

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  2. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  3. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  5. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  6. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  7. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  10. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  12. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE in CS branch?
  13. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE iN CS branch?
  14. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  15. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  16. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  17. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science? -- [New]
  18. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
21st September 2011, 10:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Environmental Science without GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m Mohini here, i want to know about colleges which offering M.Tech in environmental science without GATE
M.Tech in Environmental science

this course is now becoming booming in the minds of young people because of its increasing demand due to awareness among people upon it.

now a KG standard to PG stadard student is enlightened directly or inderctly about Environmental issues. So this is slowly working out also.

In M.Tech Envrionmental science they will be highly be related with issues like Pollution control,Radiation protection,toxic materials control,water supply etc.,

Environmental scientists are designed in such a way that they will develop the standards of envrionmental protection using eco friendly methods and also by creating the tools which will enhance and nurtures environment

As you want to pursue this M.Tech course without writing any entrance exam it is highly tough because it has high demand among students but very few seats are available in this case it is not possible to get seats without any entrance exam like we are getting managments seats for B.Tech course.

Only few good colleges are offering this course. Even if you don't write GATE exam also you have to write the respective college exam and also you have to clear the interview round for admission into M.Tech Environmental Science.

The eligible candidates for this Masters program are the bachelors students of Enviromental engineering and Civil engineering only.

The assignments and projects of four semesters are very crucial in the course period.

Central and state pollution control boards will offer you government jobs after successful completion of the course.

The initial pay is very good.

The best institutes offering M.Tech in Environmental science are as follows.

->IIT Delhi,Kanpur,Kharagpur,Madras

->Jamia milia Islamia,New delhi

->Rajiv gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya,Indore MP

->Visveswariah Technological University,AIT,Chikmagalur

->Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

This is all details availble in my research regarding M.Tech Env Science in Internet.

Hope this will be usefull for you.. Even its useful for me too.

Thanks

and Happy to share with you.

Regards

~aditya~
22nd September 2011, 11:22 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Environmental Science without GATE?

Hi Mohini,

Hello my friend there are a few college which offers M.Tech on environmental science without GATE.There you have to pay money a lot and then you will get the degree.But you attempt GATE i.e. if you have the GATE score card then it will be very easy to you to get chance in a big college/university.

The college in this category are given below ...

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indira Gandhi Open University, Delhi

all the best.
22nd September 2011, 11:24 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Hi Mohini,

Hello my friend there are a few college which offers M.Tech on environmental science without GATE.There you have to pay money a lot and then you will get the degree.But you attempt GATE i.e. if you have the GATE score card then it will be very easy to you to get chance in a big college/university.

The college in this category are given below ...

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indira Gandhi Open University, Delhi

all the best.
29th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Ishan here,
I went to know about M.tech without GATE because my score is very low in GATE. so can you tell me how to apply M.tech without GATE. and what is procedure.
thank you..
29th June 2013, 07:59 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Colleges providing M.Tech in Environmental Science without GATE
---------------------------------

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2.Indira Gandhi Open University, Delhi
3.Rajiv gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
5.Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.
6.Jamia milia Islamia,New delhi
7.Visveswariah Technological University,AIT,Chikmagalur
8.indian Institute of Technology, Madras
9.Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
10.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
11.Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
12.Jamia milia Islamia,New delhi
13.Visveswariah Technological University,AIT,Chikmagalur
14.amity ubiv.
15.Visveswariah Technological Universit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?