8th July 2011, 01:08 AM
priya3004

Colleges providing the post for Technical Legal Advisor? Any scope in this field?

i am a 3rd year student of b.tech ece..
i am intrested in law. one of my teacher suggested me go for llb after my b.tech. I was said there is post namely ' technical legal advisor' for such graduates. please could you suggest me colleges and give me a brief idea of the work of a 'technical legal advisor'? and the scope of this field in today's context.? thanking you...

8th July 2011, 04:17 AM
naveen7777

Default Re: Colleges providing the post for Technical Legal Advisor? Any scope in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya3004 View Post
i am a 3rd year student of b.tech ece..
i am intrested in law. one of my teacher suggested me go for llb after my b.tech. I was said there is post namely ' technical legal advisor' for such graduates. please could you suggest me colleges and give me a brief idea of the work of a 'technical legal advisor'? and the scope of this field in today's context.? thanking you...
Sir
colleges with their enterance exam
1. Gujarat National Law University Entrance Examination
2. Chanakya National Law University Entrance Exam 3. Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination 4. Aligarh Muslim University
5. Christ College of Law Entrance Test
6. Government Law College Maharashtra
7.Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
8. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law Entrance Exam
9 National University of Advanced Legal Studies 10. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences Entrance Exam 11 Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
12. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
13. National Law Institute University Entrance Examination
14. National Law University (NLU) Entrance Test under CLAT
27th June 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing the post for Technical Legal Advisor? Any scope in this field?

i am student of final year B.Tech please tell me what are the requirements for giving exam for job of legal advisor & what exams are there ?(reply on [email protected])
12th February 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THE LEGAL ADVISOR COURSE, WHICH COLLEGES IN MUMBAI & WHAT IS THE SCOPE
27th June 2013, 08:22 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Colleges providing the post for Technical Legal Advisor
---------------------------------

1.National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law Entrance Exam
2.National Law Institute University Entrance Examination
3.National Law University (NLU) Entrance Test under CLAT
4.Christ College of Law Entrance Test
5.National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law Entrance Exam
6.National University of Advanced Legal Studies 10. West Bengal National University
7.Gujarat National Law University Entrance Examination
8.Chanakya National Law University Entrance Exam
9.Christ College of Law Entrance Test
10.Common Law Admission Test
11.Gujarat National Law University Entrance Examination
12.Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
13.Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
14.Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination
15.Aligarh Muslim University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?