25th July 2012, 09:43 AM
John Verghese

Career scope for M.Tech in Construction Management for a non technical student?

My Daughter has joined for M Tech in Constrcution Management
Would like to know the scope in this field as i am a non technical person.
is there scope in India or abroad.
Guide me accordingly
thanks

John Verghese

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  2. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  3. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  4. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course? -- [New]
  5. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  6. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  7. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  8. Syllabus of Construction management and what's the scope in it?
  9. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  10. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  12. Information regarding MCA course? Jobs after MCA course?
  13. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  14. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  15. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  16. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  18. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
14th June 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope for M.Tech in Construction Management for a non technical student?

I have completed my B.tech(C.E) ,written appgecet AR paper secured 9th rank .which branch should i choose ..in M.tech?
M.tech..1)planning
2)construction management
M.arch 1)construction management.
think is i had return architecture and planning paper in pgcet..
22nd May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope for M.Tech in Construction Management for a non technical student?

I have done my be by civil .i want to take admission in mtech which branch should i take?????
21st May 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Construction engineering and management and environmental engineering please suggest which course i have to do in m tech
9th September 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to complete my mtech construction and engineering and management can you suggest me what to do next to improve my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?