26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Dear sir ,
i'm compleated diploma in electronics&communication engineering(polytechnic) i'm elgible or not in (pg diploma course) please tell me sir, and please tell me some pg college names and address , website please tell me sir,
Thanking u sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  2. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible for J.E CPWD after passing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  12. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. What should I do after passing 10th with 61 percentage?
  16. How to get into ISRO to pursue Higher Education being a candidate having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  18. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
7th May 2014, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Yes, you are eligible for post graduate diploma course and can definitely pursue post graduate diploma course in electronics and communication field. It is really nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course. However, there is wider scope in this field if you pursue degree courses in this field.

Some of the PG colleges for Post Graduate Diploma course in ECE are :-

-National Education Management, Mumbai
-National Institute of Management, Malad West, Mumbai
-S. B. International, M. G. Road, Bangalore
-Nettur Technical Training Foundation, Bangalore
-Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab
-Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?