23rd January 2014, 12:17 PM
Safna.M

Fee structure for Pharm courses in management quota in Kerala colleges

What is the fee structure for Pharm courses in management quota in kerala colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  2. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  3. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  4. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  5. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  6. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  9. Fee required to get admitted through management quota for B.Pharm?
  10. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  11. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  12. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  13. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  15. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
14th June 2015, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for Pharm courses in management quota in Kerala colleges

** Fee structure for Pharm courses in management quota in Kerala colleges

--> Tution Fee :

Rs. 1,00,000/- (per year)

--> Other Fee :

Rs. 63,650/- (I year)

Rs. 57,600/-(II year)

--> Refundable Deposit :

Rs. 1,000/- (One time only)

--> Total Fee :

Rs. 1,64,650/- (I year)

Rs. 1,57,600/- (II year)

** Duration = TWO YEARS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?