4th February 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota?

I want to take admission in b.tech (CSE) regular course through management quota. I want to know about the fee structure of B.tech course in case of the admission through management quota. Please reply.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  2. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  4. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  5. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  6. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  7. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  8. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  9. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  10. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  12. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  13. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  15. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Total fee structure for management quota seat in B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
4th February 2016, 06:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota?

The fee structure remains same for all candidates either who take admission through counselling process or through management quota seats.

In every college, 15% seats are reserved for management quota on which management has full discretion to take candidates in different streams.

Some institutes take admission based on PCM percentage while some organize entrance exam when number of candidates for management quota seats are large. Fee structure remains same for all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?