2nd April 2012, 12:33 PM
bannigadu

Which colleges or universities are offering MBA production management in distance?

Which college or university offering MBA production management in distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MBA in Power and Production Management?
  2. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  3. Universities offering quality management in MBA via distance education?
  4. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  5. Which are the universities offering MBA in Telecom Management through distance or part time?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  7. Which are the universities offering distance MBA in Renewable Energy Management
  8. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  9. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  10. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  11. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the good universities in India offering MBA in Operation Management
  13. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  14. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  15. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  16. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  17. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management? -- [New]
  18. Universities or colleges offering M.Phil Management in distance education?
6th June 2012, 06:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges or universities are offering MBA production management in distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannigadu View Post
Which college or university offering MBA production management in distance?
The Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing [IIPM] offers Masters Diploma in Business Administration - MBA [Production Management]. The duration of the program is two years. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed any degree course from a recognized University or Institution. The course comprises of six semesters. The total course fee costs Rs. 26,777. Payment can be done in two Installment or four Installment.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing [IIPM], or one may contact: 0522-6545285, 9415101772.
6th January 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges or universities are offering MBA production management in distance?

which is suitable programme after competition of mechanical engineering?
4th May 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my B.Sc. I would like to complete my MBA externally in supply chain management. Please help me
5th May 2016, 06:56 PM
aashish582

[B]Colleges or Institutes providing MBA Production management in distance are as follows:

1.Vinayaka Mission University
2.Sikkim Manipal University
3.EIILM University
4.Amity School of Distance Learning
5.L.N.Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research

Best of luck.[/B]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?