18th February 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission MP colleges if I am from Chhattisgarh?

i want to know about mp domicile, i m 4m bilaspur (chhattisgarh),am i eligble 4 taking admission in mp colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  2. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  3. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  5. How can student of UP can appear for AIEEE to take admission in Chhattisgarh engineering colleges?
  6. What documents are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  8. What documents are needed after getting selected for MP PET?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  10. Being from Chhattisgarh can I get admission in MP government medical colleges through MPPMT exam?
  11. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels?
  12. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A in English with 57%?
  13. Admission in NIT Raipur Chhattisgarh after scoring an AIR of 34631?
  14. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  15. Dates of availability of CGPET application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for MP-PMT if I am from outside Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible for CEO/DEO in Chhattisgarh? I have completed my BCA and MCA
23rd February 2011, 09:53 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission MP colleges if I am from Chhattisgarh?

Dear,

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in MP colleges if you fight MP competitive exams.

Good Luck
5th March 2011, 04:13 PM
sachin2places

Hello....yes you are eligible to apply for admission in any college of Madhya pradesh if you satisfy their criteria of marks.
You can write Madhyapradesh Common entrance test for admission in medical and engineering streams and you can also apply on the basis of your 10+2 marks.
SGS Institute of technology and science is a really good college for engineering and is ranked among top 100 engineering colleges of India.
All the best.
24th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Would i appear in this exam if i am forign to your state?
20th December 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i am reading c.o.e. m.i.t.i. koni bilaspur c.g.
31st July 2012, 11:53 PM
sheelasnj

Hello....yes you are eligible to apply for admission in any college of Madhya pradesh if you satisfy their criteria of marks.
You can write Madhyapradesh Common entrance test for admission in medical and engineering streams and you can also apply on the basis of your 10+2 marks.
SGS Institute of technology and science is a really good college for engineering and is ranked among top 100 engineering colleges of India.
All the best.
16th July 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

WILL I GET ADDMISION IN BSC-IT IN MUMBAI,IF I APPEAR FROM BOARD OF CHHATISGARH AND TECTINAL EDUCATION AS A PRIVATE STUDENT......PLZ RPLY FAST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?