13th July 2011, 03:55 PM
alam1300

Are colour blind people eligible for Bank PO premedical test? What type of medical test is done in Bank PO exam?

Are colour blind people eligible for bank po medical test?
what type of medical test is done in bank po medical test?

6th November 2011, 03:50 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are colour blind people eligible for Bank PO premedical test? What type of medical test is done in Bank PO exam?

dear friend,

yes, they are Eligible but if they are less effected with that disease.
but if they are fully Effected then it can create a problem to their joining so
best of luck.
24th March 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are colour blind people eligible for Bank PO premedical test? What type of medical test is done in Bank PO exam?

tell me the colour blind is eligible for bank clerk exam in govt. bank
17th March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

is hydrocell a major health problem for a bank job?
1st May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum limit of glass's power for those persons suffering from myopia or hypermetropia...???
1st May 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum limit of glass's power for those persons suffering from myopia or hypermetropia...???
3rd September 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am selected in bank
And go cs for medical test he found mi colour blind person
And not fit for job
What I have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?