20th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks

I have completed 12 class with 56% marks, am I eligible for taking the test of bank clerical exam for any bank

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. How to get highest marks in bank PO or bank clerical exam? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for SBI clerical exam after completing 12th standard with 53% marks
  4. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  5. Am I eligible for bank clerical exam after passing 12th with 68%
  6. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  7. Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th?
  8. When will be the next recruitment of SBI?
  9. Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate
  10. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam having completed 12th with 56%?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for clerical exam in SBI after scoring 58% marks in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  16. How to apply for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56%? How to prepare for this exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  18. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2012, 07:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12 class with 56% marks, am I eligible for taking the test of bank clerical exam for any bank

Every year SBI conduct Bank Clerk Exam .The details of this exam is given below.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Your 12th standard marks is only 56% so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

Even you are not applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam because IBPS Clerk want minimum Diploma or Graduation degree e.

So Become a Clerk of Bank , you should completed graduation degree first then you can try for Bank clerk Exam.
21st November 2012, 10:48 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks

HI,

BANK CLERK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1.Academic qualification :
You must complete 12th standard exam.

2.Age criteria :
Your age must be within 18 to 28 years.
For SC/ST there is 5 years and for OBC there is 3 years age relaxation

3.Nationality :
You must be an Indian.

4.Backlogs :
You should not have any pending backlogs while exam.

If you have all these criteria
Then you are eligible for bank CLERK

All the best...........
21st November 2012, 12:25 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you can not appear for Clerk Exam. Most banks these days require graduate candidate for the clerk post. The Institute of Banking Personnel Services has changed the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk exam to graduation degree.

This decision was taken after the request from the participating Public Sector Banks in India. Therefore may I suggest that you pursue graduation to appear for the Clerk Exam. After completing graduation, you can appear for IBPS Clerk Exam and if passed you can apply for job in 19 Public Sector Banks. List of these banks is given below.

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Eligibility

1. Candidate should be Indian citizen.

2. A graduation degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. A diploma/degree in Computers. Alternatively Computer/IT should be one of the subjects in your College/High School.

5. You must be fluent in the official language of the state where you want job.

6. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for the Bank Clerk Exam.

7. The limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

8. SC/ST are given 5 years relaxation.

9. PD are given 10 years relaxation.
21st November 2012, 07:08 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your question, you have completed 12th and you want to take a break for preparing and applying for bank clerk exam.

But , you are not eligible for bank clerk with this qualification.

Bank Clerk exam is conducted by IBPS.

Eligibility for IBPS BANK CLERK EXAM -

Graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Age should be between 18- 28 years.

So, you will have to first complete graduation, if you want to apply for Bank Clerk or bank PO exam.

Visit www.ibps.in
26th November 2012, 12:52 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility
  1. Candidate should be Indian citizen.
  2. A graduation degree in any stream.
  3. There is no percentage criteria.
  4. A diploma/degree in Computers.
  5. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for the Bank Clerk Exam.
  6. The limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.
  7. SC/ST are given 5 years relaxation.
  8. PD are given 10 years relaxation.
6th March 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my high school percentage was 59.5% and intermediate 62.5% and post graduation 79.5% should i eligible for sbi clerk 2017
23rd November 2017, 10:50 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for bank clerk exam which is conducted by IBPS and SBI is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#And age limit to apply for bank clerk exam is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are 3 years for OBC candidates,5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PH candidates.
#And the selection procedure of bank clerk exam is preliminary exam,main examination and language proficiency test.
#For further details you can visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?