17th May 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?

What subject have to be taken in 12th std for air hostess course. If i taken the commerce with computer group can i take air hostess? How much percentage needed for this course?

18th May 2016, 02:01 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?

To become an air hostess following are the eligibility criteria -

1) Candidate should be 12th pass and above, having a pleasing personality and excellent communication skills.
2) Age should be between 17 to 24 years.
3) Candidate should have minimum height of 157.5 centimeters.

As for the 12th Board, you make go with any combination of the subjects and also there no any minimum percentage criteria, to become eligible for Air Hostess.
18th May 2016, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What subject have to be taken in 12th std for air hostess course. If i taken the commerce with computer group can i take air hostess? How much percentage needed for this course?
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university to become an air hostess.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
18th May 2016, 03:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission for Air Hostess course as per your qualification.

Eligibility criteria required to join Air Hostess course are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed 10+2/ equivalent or Graduation in any discipline to become eligible for the Air hostess training.The candidate who are in the final year of their graduation degree can't apply for this.

-The candidate who have completed diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.

-The candidate who wishes to become Air Hostess must posses a passport.

-The age limit to apply is from 19 years to 27 years .
8th November 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

if i have less than 60 percent will i can aply for air hostress
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?