3rd June 2011, 09:53 PM
sanjidasinghani

For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?

my aggregate is 59% and i think i can complete it by 60% after my7th sem ..which companies can allow my to sit in placemnt cell

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  2. What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?
  3. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  4. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  6. For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  8. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 84.44% in 10th, 54.44% in 12th and an aggregate of 67.66% upto 7th semester of BE?
  10. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  11. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  14. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  15. Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?
  16. Am I eligible for MNCs having secured 64% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an aggregate of 63% upto 7th semester in BE and having 2 years gap?
  17. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student? -- [New]
19th September 2011, 08:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?

Dear friend,

Most of the reputed companies require candidates to have at least 60% average marks in graduation and also in 12th and 10th.

Of course you will gather more than 60% marks when you complete your graduation. That's not the factor. You just carry on with your well preparation of exams and rest will go as you face campuses.

So don't worry and prepare yourself for company aptitude papers and reasoning tests. That will be very fruitful in the time of recruitment exams.

Good luck!
12th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?

Please tell me some companies that ask only 60% in B.E , not worrying about 10th, and 12th percentage,, because i have just 3 marks less than 60% in 12th , i lost 12 marks in revaluation.... that's creating a lot problem in recruitment process.. please help me regarding this....
12th February 2012, 11:08 AM
swati_forum

Dear friend,

Most of the reputed companies require candidates to have at least 60% average marks in graduation and also in 12th and 10th.

Of course you will gather more than 60% marks when you complete your graduation. That's not the factor. You just carry on with your well preparation of exams and rest will go as you face campuses.

So don't worry and prepare yourself for company aptitude papers and reasoning tests. That will be very fruitful in the time of recruitment exams.
15th February 2012, 10:28 PM
puchu007

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?