17th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?

i m a 7th sem btech student whether i m eligible for recruitment in various companies

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  2. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  4. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  6. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  7. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  8. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  10. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Delhi?
  12. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester
  14. Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  16. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  18. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
8th November 2011, 10:58 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?

dear friend,

yes, there are eligible .
if the companies come into your college with a eligibility of your passed out batch
just go for it with good preparation .
best of luck.
8th November 2011, 11:14 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?

dear friend,

yes, there are eligible .
if the companies come into your college with a eligibility of your passed out batch
just go for it with good preparation .
best of luck.
13th November 2011, 01:55 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,yes if the companies come into your college with a eligibility of your passed out batch.just go for it with good preparation .
best of luck.
13th November 2011, 05:13 PM
madhu madne

Arrow Re: Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?

Hi

Yes you are eligible for the company recruitment only you have to fulfill the criteria of company.General criteria as below:
1.10th-60%
2.12th-60%
3.aggregate-60%

For any software company there is the
1.written test
2.GD
3.Technical interview
4.HR interview

For the written test you have to prepare for the aptitude test.
Here i m providing you the best website for the preparation of the aptitude test
http://www.indiabix.com
Also refer RS Agrawal book.Well prepare for the GD and interview by yourself only

All the best
13th January 2012, 07:57 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi friend.. you are asking about eligibility of recruitment for several companies..

Each and every company following own procedures.. so i will tell general procedure for the company..

you must have
1.above 60% in studies
2.no arrears
3.no gap between studies
4.you must complete recognized university

these are the criteria's

All The Best VMSHEMA
22nd May 2012, 08:29 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?

Hi

Yes a 7th Semester student is partially Eligible for the recruitment in various companies but the main thing which depends is whether or not the company allows this or not.

In our Engineering streams and colleges, we know that the IT Companies recruit the maximum students for the training. So you should know about them. Some of the top companies in India who recruit huge numbers of students from various colleges of the country are :-

TCS - Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture, Syntel, Samsung, Siemens, Videocon, Cognizant, etc and many more..

These companies visit various colleges in the 2nd half of the year and thn start their recruitment process fixing appropriate payments or salaries for the students who would sit for the placements.

Now these companies all of them recruit candidate in the 7th semesters itself and thus you can consider yourself eligible for the placements.

However you should meet some requirements like you must have average score of over 60% aggregate, you should no have any backlogs or pending arrear of the previous semesters and also you should have good communication and technical skills.

So you can apply for the companies in the 7th semester when they visit your campus.
If you are talking about the off campus placements then I wonder that some companies may not allow the students who have not yet finished their graduation.

Again this also depends from company to company and so you may be allowed to apply in some depending on their relaxations and criteria's.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd May 2012, 10:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend,
you are asking for the eligibility for the recruitment after 7th semester B.Tech...My answer to your query is YES.Each and every company following own procedures.. so let me list out the general procedure for the company..

you must have
1.above 75% in studies
2.no arrears in your previous semesters
3.no gap between studies
4.you must have admitted yourself to recognized universities.
5.should be technically strong.

Some of the top companies in India who recruit huge numbers of students

TCS - Tata Consultancy Services,
Infosys,
HCL,
Wipro,
Accenture,
Syntel,
Samsung,
Siemens,
Videocon,
Cognizant, etc and many more..

For any software company you will have to appear:
1.written test
2.GD
3.Technical interview
4.HR interview

To pass in aptitude test,refer RS AGARWAL book

THANK YOU
27th July 2014, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 7th sem B.E i need to apply for OFF campus ..
Is there any chance for this???
2nd September 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir actually my spoken english is not too good so I am not good in group discussion but I am good in written test. Is there any option after cleaning the written to select for a job.. I am 7th seminar b.tech student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?