21st August 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which companies can I join after B.Tech ECE(69%)? Where can I get a job after M.Tech Communication Engineering?

Anyone please specify me small companies after b.tech ECE (69%)and job sectors after m.tech communication engg.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  3. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  4. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  5. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  6. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  10. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  11. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  12. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  16. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  17. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  18. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
21st August 2011, 03:37 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which companies can I join after B.Tech ECE(69%)? Where can I get a job after M.Tech Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone please specify me small companies after b.tech ECE (69%)and job sectors after m.tech communication engg.
thank you

well..its always better to get placed in on-campus selections because the company u are trying to get into through on-campus selection..will be 10 times difficult to achieve when its the case of off-campus selections..
after M.tech u may apply for
Sony Ericson
CDOT(govt)
ACME TECHNOLOGIES
ATMEL
and many more such companies..just have to give ur best efforts while searching for the job..

all the best..
hope this helps..
21st August 2011, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies can I join after B.Tech ECE(69%)? Where can I get a job after M.Tech Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you
Dear friend,

ECE department is core department of the industry.so you have good chances for govt sector.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL ,MTNL DRDO ,SAIL , BHEL , BALCO,State Electricity Board ,Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO,ONGC,NTPS etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO , HP, ACCENTUTE , INFOSYS etc.

Yes , after completion of M-TECH you are applicable for TOP MOST companies.

All the best
21st August 2011, 12:34 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which companies can I join after B.Tech ECE(69%)? Where can I get a job after M.Tech Communication Engineering?

hii you can try for the list of companies, like the

1.wipro.
2.Tcs.
3.Hcl.
4.Hp.
5.Tech mahindra.
6.permeative technologies.

you can also try in telecommunication companies like the,

1.Bsnl.
2.vodafone.
3.Airtel.
4.Mts.

you will get very good salries staring from 22000 till 35000 initially, with all good facilites.
21st August 2011, 03:00 PM
sg1991

After completing B.Tech. in ECE branch, there are a number of opportunities for you in the public as well as private sector. You can apply in following public sector companies-
* BSNL
* VSNL
* MTNL
* BHEL
* ISRO
* DRDO
* NTPC
* ONGC
* SAIL
* Indian Railway
* UPSC (IES)

You can also apply in following private IT companies-
* TCS
* Infosys
* IBM
* WIPRO
* Accenture
* HCL
* Sysco etc.

You can also apply in telecom companies like-
* Reliance
* Aircel
* Airtel
* Idea etc.

Apart from these there are a lot of opportunities for you in companies like Motorola, Samsung, LG, Intel etc.

Good Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?