24th January 2011, 10:47 AM
pramodcse

List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream

Dear sir i have percentage of 74%,73% in my 10th and 12th,but i have a percentage of 57% in my BTECH(cse) and i have done my Mtech with an percentage of 70% with computer science specialization,and i have not worked after my BTECH immediately i have joined for mtech.Sir ,so pls tell me which all the software companies i am eligible to apply for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  2. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  4. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  6. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  8. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  11. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  12. Can I get job in Multinational companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. List of companies offering recruitment in Haryana to a candidate with 50% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. List of companies I can apply for? I'm doing B.E(Computer Science) with 67% marks , 10th std with 75% marks and 52% marks in 12th std
  15. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  16. List of private electrical companies to apply for job after B.Tech -- [New]
  17. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
11th March 2012, 12:12 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream

Dear

Lot of opportunities for it sector companies. you should register some of job private job portal like Timesjobs, Naukri services like that. You should collect some of the industry which is in IT sectors and go to their official site.

Every IT companies has individual and official site, there will be a column like opportunities, recruitment some thing like that. when click the link it will be asking your brief bio data. kindly update in those sites.

If company has a call fare, they will be considering your resume. incase you are eligible for their requirement they will call you to appear written examination.

Keep searching on internet related to some job portals. it may help you lot.

Best wishes..
23rd May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream

I AM FROM POOR FAMILY,I HAVE COMPLETED 10TH WITH 85%,12TH WITH 72%, I M GOING TO JOIN IN BTech IT,
guide me that what can i do in my future to earn 1lakh per month ?Pls help me????????
6th August 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.teh and my percentage is 51 % thoughout b.tech , i m schedule cast categories can i able for gate exam and do m.tech from iit or nit colleges , please suggest me what is better for me ?
2nd March 2014, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 63% in 10th and 53% in 12th and 65% in b.tech pls tell me i can get the job in it sector or not pls tell me
10th May 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 80% in 2nd year... i am soo confused that which branch is best for me IT or CSE ?? plzz reply me fast and i got seat in vit also... i am joining in vit but i am so confused which branch i should take pls help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?