21st July 2011, 10:39 PM
vishal gunjal

Admission in Company Secretory in December?

Itake admission to company secretory so please tell me can i take admission to company secretory in december

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HR or CS after passing 11th commerce(CBSE)?
  2. Details about the company secretary course? Future of this course?
  3. Is company secretary a good option for me after completing 12th with science stream?
  4. Can I join Company Secretary course after 2nd year B.Sc? How long does it take to become a Company Secretary? -- [New]
  5. After B.Com can I get admission in company secretary course? Duration of the courses and the exempted courses?
  6. Details about company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the scopes available for company secretory and procedure of being director of any company? I am in B.com final year
  8. Scope of Company Secratary course?
  9. How to do CS after completing LLB course?
  10. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  11. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  12. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  13. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  14. Procedure to join company secretary course after 12th commerce?
  15. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  16. What course should I do after completion of SSLC from Kerala?
  17. Is there any online examination form to be filled for CS foundation?
  18. Which one course should I opt for getting higher post in company either company secretory or ICWAI? I have no commerce background and working as chemist.
22nd July 2011, 02:29 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Company Secretory in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal gunjal View Post
Itake admission to company secretory so please tell me can i take admission to company secretory in december
Hi,
You have not written much about yourself so I can not guide you properly.The Company Secretory course is a professional course and the admission to the course is done through the year.So you can easily take admission to the course in December.
If you are class 12th pass student then you have to take admission in the foundation level of the CS course.

If you have passed Graduation then you can take admission in the Intermediate of the CS course.

Best wishes....
22nd July 2011, 10:32 AM
rana2011
Banned

Yes , you can do this .Because the C.S session is open for two times of every year. Month of june and december.

To know more and details please call:
this no-9830358459

All the best.
22nd July 2011, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission if you satisfy the required criteria. You need to have passed your 12th standard atleast. You will be eligible for the foundation course. If you are a graduate or a postgraduate then you can apply directly for the intermediate level. If you wish to appear for the test in June 2012 then make sure you apply before April.
17th October 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation.if i register in december for company secretory than can for examination in june
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?