3rd October 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?

Hi,

I have completed BE MECHANICAL.I am passout. I did lectureship for one and half year.But now I want to apply for company job by moving towards IT field. will mainframe work good to get me job in company soon? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. How to get a job in mechanical core companies?
  6. How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies?
  7. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  13. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
  14. PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?
  15. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  16. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  17. Can I get a job as mechanical engineer in NASA after completion of my B.E mechanical
  18. How much salary can I get by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC after passing mechanical engineering? How will I get a job in these companies?
3rd October 2015, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in IT company even being from mechanical engineering background. Most of the mass recruiting companies like IBM, Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCl, etc. recruit students from all branches of engineering. SO you can definitely get an opportunity in such companies.

Mainframe is an old technology but it is an evergreen technology since all the business giants had framed their business using mainframe technology and it is not possible for them to migrate their business framework to other technologies. SO there are ample and evergreen opportunities for Mainframe people in the IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?