11th February 2011, 09:33 AM
ankit dhiaman

Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year?

is there any internship courses for electrical engineering after 1st year? if yes plz give the name of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to Electrical 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  3. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  5. List of companies which provides internship for 1st year civil engineering students? -- [New]
  6. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  8. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  9. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  10. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  11. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  12. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  13. List of companies which provide internship for students who completed 1st year?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
11th February 2011, 05:20 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year?

internship program after EE is given by:
Department of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, Mail Stop 0260
Scrugham Engineering/Mines (SEM) Room 332
Phone: (775) 784-6927 | Fax: (775) 784-6627 | Email: [email protected]
University of Nevada, Reno | Reno, NV 89557

and many companies are also provided the internship program after ee.
11th February 2011, 06:58 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year?

i want to suggest you that you are in first year student and there are very difficult for you to get internship.
but you can see on website many companies offers internship.
www.indianinternship.com
www.10internship.in
i want to tell you that you can do some other courses like robotics from any private institute.
15th February 2011, 01:53 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year?

Sorry, you wont get any internship after 1st year, as you dont have any experience till now.
21st February 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

companies that offer summer internships for 2nd year electrical engineering 4th semister.please provide the information
24th February 2011, 10:44 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Companies for Internship course for Electrical engineering after 1st year
first year student and there are very difficult for you to get internship.
but you can see on website many companies offers internship.
www.indianinternship.com
www.10internship.in
you can do some other courses like robotics from any private institute.
Department of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, Mail Stop 0260
Scrugham Engineering/Mines (SEM) Room 332
Phone: (775) 784-6927 | Fax: (775) 784-6627 | Email: [email protected]
University of Nevada, Reno | Reno, NV 89557

good luck
15th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have complete 3rd year electricla engg, whichcompanies will offer intrenships now
19th September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

wich companies recruit eee students
23rd September 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

HI, I AM DOING M.TECH (eee) CONTROL SYSTEMS I AM INETRESTING IN INTERNSHIPS IF YOU HAVE COMPANY DEATAILS SEND TO ME
[email protected]
THNKS
27th September 2011, 10:31 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
here i am sorry to say you will not get any internship program after completion of first year b.tech.so you can try after completion of 3 rd year
27th September 2011, 10:32 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
here i am sorry to say you will not get any internship program after completion of first year b.tech.so you can try after completion of 3 rd year
11th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm Mbulelo Shangase,i completed my N6 N National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (heavy current). I just wana know the possibilities of geting an internship with my qualification since i'm seriously ineed of it for now. My mobile number is 073 054 8873 or mail [email protected]. Thank you.
27th November 2012, 05:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello there,
Well, I have not heard of any company that offers you internship just after one year. See internship is sort of a project work. So these cannot be offered so fast as to involve candidates in such difficult work. Normal procedure is to recruit candidates in their final year, when they are a little experienced and can handle such internship projects and be useful for the company. So give yourself sometime and join for such internships only when you are in your final year. You can check in www.quikr.com or www.freejobalert.com to get information on the companies available for internships.
15th August 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i need information about internship offering companies, NIT & IIT COLLEGES.I am pursuing b.tech 3rd year in the stream of E3LECTRICAL ENGINEERING
7th February 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.TECH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (3RD YEAR)....WHERE I CAN HAVE INTERNSHIP WHICH WILL HELP ME IN MY JOB ASSISTANCE TOO.....
5th September 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm manisha ,my question is a i want to make mechanical engineering
Please me solution to the this time education the write time to start the job time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?