2nd February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Neha Kesharwani, a student of B.Tech 3rd year in department of CSE. I would like to do summer internship. So could you please give me the information about how to apply for summer internship in TCS, Lucknow Please reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  5. How to apply for one month internship in TCS?
  6. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  7. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  9. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  10. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  18. How to apply for Internship during summer vacations in NHPC for Electrical student? Eligibility to apply?
22nd September 2016, 08:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is a top reputed MNC. To apply for internship in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student, you have to register on their website and submit your resume. You have to get a NOC and a recommendation letter from the training and placement department of your college. Mention in the letter that you want to do internship and the area in which you want to do your training.

After that send the letter and NOC along with the relevant documents to the HR department of TCS. If you can get any reference who can refer you for the internship then it would be beneficial for you.

If your resume gets shortlisted the you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview. Keep in mind that TCS selects candidates on the basis of marks in the related field. TCS conducts a written test followed by a technical test and finally HR interview to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after clearing the test and interview you can start your internship in TCS.
18th January 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Rishi Kumar Soni, a student of MBA first year in International Business. I would like to do summer internship. So could you please give me information on how to apply for summer internship in TCS Lucknow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?