19th August 2013, 11:35 PM
anisalam

Which are the companies offering summer internship?

sir i am anis mechanical 3rd year i want to know mechanical core company and which company offering summer intenship

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  6. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  8. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  9. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  12. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of the companies offering internship programs during summer?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  17. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  18. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
7th February 2014, 03:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering summer internship?

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Some huge organization that selects only the best of the lot prefer to conduct series of interviews. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
9th August 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering summer internship?

Sir, I am studying in mechanical engg.in second year in sgbau amravati but I am DC in second year two times but from now I study very hard then please you tell me in which companies I am elligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?