3rd January 2011, 10:38 PM
soumya sarthak

Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?

i am a student of mechanical engg,3rd yr...of ITER,bhubaneswar.
i want to know if i can seek summer internship in any core company for a period of 1 month???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  3. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  4. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of core companies in which I can apply for internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  7. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  10. List of core companies in Bhubaneshwar to do internship while doing EEE 3rd year in IIT, Bhubaneshwar?
  11. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship?
  13. Procedure to get internship admission in any core company?
  14. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  17. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  18. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
5th May 2011, 02:30 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?

Since your a mechanical Engineering student so you have got lot of companies to try out for.Some of them are:-

Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels(BHPV)
DRDO
Jindal Steel
National thermal Power Corporation
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
Bharat Dynamics Limited
GAIL
Larsen & Turbo

You can even try out in companies like Caterpillar,Mahindra & Mahindra,Tata Motors,Hindustan Motors and other such companies.

You have got two options to contact the company officials
1.Contact the Company officials directly through the "Contact Us" page in Website.
2.Through the college officials

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to go through the training procedure in top companies of your sector like Steel Plants.

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.Its better that you contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.Try to contact more companies which offers you training for 1 month.
4th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?

How to get a summer intership programme after completing 1st year in MBA in GIM,Bhubaneswar?
7th December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do summer internship in any core company in bhubaneswar while studying EEE 3rd year in IIIT Bhubaneswar?
7th March 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I seek summer internship for 1 to 2 month in any core company while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering 3rd year in GIET Bhubaneshwar?
24th February 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i seek summer internship in core companies?
I'm pursuing my engineering in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
Please suggest some of the companies name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?