17th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?

is there any govt. registered college in chhattisgarh for aeronoutial eng.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  2. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  3. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai?
  4. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  7. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Names of government engineering colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  11. Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course
  12. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  13. Is there any diploma course related to english diploma and aeronautics?
  14. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  15. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  16. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  17. How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from government college?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2015, 12:05 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?

List of colleges

Government Engineering College
Bilaspur

Raipur

ICFAI University
Raipur

ITM University
Raipur

Bhilai Institute of Technology
Durg

Dr.CV Raman University, Bilashpur, Faculty of Engineering and Technology

MATS University
Raipur

Shri Shankaracharya Group of Institutions- Faculty of Engineeirng
Bhilai

OP Jindal Institute of Technology
Raigarh

Chousey Engineering College
Bilaspur

Bastar

Institute of Technology
Korba

National Institute of Technology
Raipur

Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Viswavidyalaya
Bilaspur

Shri Shankaracharya Engineering College
Bhilai

Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
Durg

Chhattisgarh Institute of Management and Technology
Bhilai

Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Technology and Management
Bhilai

Bhilai Institute of Technology
Raipur

Central College of engineering and Management
Raipur

Chhattisgarh Institute of Technology
Rajnandgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?