25th July 2014, 08:08 PM
shwetabhan

Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student

hi...m a final year electronics and telecommunication student...pune university
m looking for companies which provide sponsorship for project

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  2. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Final Year Project in reputed companies?
  4. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  5. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  6. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  7. How to do major project in electronics company in embedded at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech final year ECE student
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for a project in ISRO for B.E ETC student?
  9. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  10. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  12. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  13. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  14. List of Companies doing Electronics based Projects in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  17. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics
28th July 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student

hello sir I m the student of bsc final year,and my branch is electronics.what can I do after bsc in electronics such as ::) msc ,m.tech,or mba. And tell me any other courses after bsc in electronics.what should I do?what types of jobs in electronics fields,tell me in details.what types of jobs available.tell me about technical and nontechnical field.what is the scope of electronics in future.
please reply in details.
30th June 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student

Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student
28th July 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year computer student
17th July 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Which companies provide sponsorship for project in Pune? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?