25th March 2011, 10:20 PM
shyamalathangaraj

Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?

hai, i am doing my pre-final year, electronics and instrumentation engg.......i would like to do my final yr project at isro..can you please guide me for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Suggestion on ideas for intership program in my final year project?
  4. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  5. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation
  6. How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering
  7. What all prepartions we need to do for technical and HR interview while doing final year electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. On which topic should I do the electronic project? I am studying in final year of electronics engineering from nanded University
  9. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  10. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  11. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  12. Is Wind Mill project useful for electronics and instrumentation final year students
  13. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship? -- [New]
  15. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics
  17. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
26th March 2011, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?

You need choose an area where you are interested in first. You can approach the HR department for the same. Send an application along with the resume. You need to have good academic record for the same.
22nd August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?

hi!! i m a student of instrumentation engg. 5th sem.i want to prepare a practical project on flow or level or pressure or temperature measurement .(without microcontroller). please sugges me good one.
26th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

can we do m tec in isro? my first ques is wat is isro , i mean can we study in isro r? we shoud do only job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?