1st July 2011, 01:22 AM
aparnaps

Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?

Hi all..
Iam doing my ME in Communication Systems.As my final year project i would love to do internship in some reputed electronics companies.Can anyone out there help me with the names of such companies in Coimbatore???
Thanks in advance..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  2. Companies which offer Internship project to MBA(Finance) student in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  3. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  4. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  5. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students?
  6. List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai?
  7. How many mechanical core companies are there in Coimbatore? What are the names of the companies?
  8. Internship details in Coimbatore being a final year student in Civil engineering?
  9. List of Software Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  10. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which companies offer internship in Automobile sector?
  13. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  15. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  16. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  18. Companies providing internship to final year ECE students in Coimbatore?
1st October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?

hi friends good morning to all . i am doing M.sc software engg i want a 6 month intensh in any it company in networking feild with stipend so plz inform to my mail [email protected]
18th October 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
This is K.Navaneethakrishnaveni. Iam doing my BE in Computer science and engineering.As my final year project i would love to do internship in some reputed software companies.Can anyone out there help me with the names of such companies in Coimbatore???
7th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hi....

I am karthikeyan doing final year B.TECH-ECE and as my final year project i need to do internship in any core company in coimbatore.please help me with this. my mail id is [email protected] inform me about this as soon as possible
29th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

hai...

I'm FATHIMA SANOFER doing my final yr B-TECH in ECE Department.I need list of core companies which provide internship in coimbatore.please reply . E-Mail id:[email protected]
29th September 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hai
I am manikandan doing final year B.tech (it) in kalasalingam university.i want to do my project in internship companies with stipend in software industry in chennai & coimbotore.
so pls send me the list of companies providing intership to my mail . my mail id :[email protected]
10th November 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

name of the companies in coimbatore offering the internship?
16th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

name of the companies in coimbatore offering the internship?
25th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my retail management 2nd year i want to do internship for 2 weeks is there any company to help me??????????
9th July 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi!! im doing my 2nd year ECE, may i know the names of core companies in coimbatore?? please help me with this... thanks in advance....
19th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hai
I am manojkumar doing final year ME (CSE). i want to do my project in internship companies with stipend in software industry in chennai & coimbotore.
so pls send me the list of companies providing intership to my mail . my mail id :[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/names-companies-coimbatore-doing-internship-260791.html#ixzz2ZTJ3V3g9
16th December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I am Madhubala doing Second Year B.Sc (IT). I want to my Project in Internship companies with Stipend in Software Industry in Coimbatore. So please send me the list of Companies providing Internship to my Mail. My Mail ID:[email protected]
23rd December 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I am prakash doing final Year B.TECH .IT. I want to do my Project in Internship companies with Stipend in Software Industry in Coimbatore &chennai. So please send me the list of Companies providing Internship to my Mail. My Mail ID:[email protected]
23rd August 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

HI
i am krishnan doing my final year B.SC(CS). i want to do a project work for my final semester. so i need to the companies that provides internship in coimbatore. MY MAIL ID: [email protected]. send reply to this mail id
20th December 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi all..
Iam doing my ME in Communication Systems.As my final year project i would love to do internship in some reputed electronics companies.Can anyone out there help me with the names of such companies in Coimbatore???
1st September 2015, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparnaps View Post
Hi all..
Thanks in advance..
List of the companies for summer internship in Coimbatore for M.E in Communication System:-

1. Cresent Engineering Solutions, 138, Subramaniyar Koil Street, Ramanatha Puram
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 090036 42848

2. Mechanical seals Manufacturers, Best Chemical Seals, 4/61,, Edayarpalayam main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 096265 56677

3. Sree Gopal Enterprises, No 357,Dr Nanjappa Rd,, Park Gate, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 0422 223 0717

4. Sri Vignesh Tools, No. 1/65, Srinivasa Nagar, Madukkarai Road,, Sidco Industrial Estate, Kurichi, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 097900 33171

5. Sew Eurodrive India Pvt Ltd, 687/2, SRI Sakthivel Towers, (near Deepam Hospital)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 245 5420
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?