21st December 2015, 01:09 PM
ashish singh@10

Coaching institutes prepare students for intermediate board exams or only for JEE?

Well actually i want to ask that If I go in any institute like Bansal etc. then they will prepare me for my +1 & +2 also or only the IIT jee preparations?

21st December 2015, 08:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching institutes prepare students for intermediate board exams or only for JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish singh@10 View Post
Well actually i want to ask that If I go in any institute like Bansal etc. then they will prepare me for my +1 & +2 also or only the IIT jee preparations?
If you are going to join any coaching institute, then they will prepare you for your Class 11 and 12 both as well as for entrance exams.

Because without knowing about 11th and 12th basic concepts, you cannot prepare for your entrance exam.

There are two types of courses i.e. Preparing and Target.

So, you will have to go for Preparing course.

In this way, Class 11 and Class 12 preparation will also go simultaneously with entrance exam preparation.

Some of the reputed coachings include:
  • Resonance
  • Bansal Classes
  • FIIT-JEE
  • Allen Career Institute
22nd December 2015, 05:59 PM
ashish singh@10

Post Re: Coaching institutes prepare students for intermediate board exams or only for JEE?

Is there any study centre of Bansal in new Delhi so that I can cop-up my schools too and if I have to go anywhere else then what would be the estimated price for two year course including studies and hostel .
24th December 2015, 07:56 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Coaching institutes prepare students for intermediate board exams or only for JEE?

Of course coaching institutes prepare students for intermediate also as because without clearing every concept of your course you are not able to catch any topic. And also entrance exams are taken on intermediate basis and questions are asked from your +2 syllabus. Here is no need to worry about +2 syllabus. Join coaching institute and labour hard.

I like to mention some of the institutes which helps you at great extent:-

FIIT-JEE

Resonance

Allen Career Institute

Bansal Classes
and many more...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?