4th March 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?

Hello
Next month placements are going to start in my college.
In orderly TCS, Mindtree, Accenture are going to come.
And we are given only one chance i.e, we can only get placed
in only one company out of 3 so i am confused
which company to join?

10th April 2015, 12:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?

All the three companies, TCS, Mindtree and Accenture are very good companies and one of the high ranking companies in the field of IT services. However, TCS and Accenture are better in terms of worth and revenue and client base. On the other hand, Mindtree is good in terms of personal growth since the head count in Mindtree is lesser than in TCS or Accenture. The work pressure is least in TCS followed by Accenture and then Mindtree. So you should analyse your interest and future goal and then take a decision.

Since all the three companies are coming for placement drive, so you should attend the company who is visiting your college first. Go for the opportunity which is before you rather than waiting for the opportunities which are yet to come. Something is better than nothing, hence go for the company which visits first and try to get placed. This is much better and safer choice than leaving companies and repenting later for not sitting in it if you do not get placed in the one which you had chosen.
15th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Next month placements are going to start in my college.
In orderly TCS, Mindtree, Accenture are going to come.
And we are given only one chance i.e, we can only get placed
in only one company out of 3 so i am confused
which company to join?
I will suggest you to go for Accenture and it is located in Bangalore. Since, in Accenture the Quality of Questions asked in this way that your chances are very high for getting hired. As well the all the questions are very basic and are subject related. Even you will get the offer letter within a week if you are hired.
So, go for Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?