9th July 2012, 09:48 AM

Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?

hi........
its rishi jain persuing mca 5th sem .is tranning in java is available in HCL, WIPRO ,TCS, ACCENTURE company in bangloure .plz reply on my email id [email protected] or mobile no. 7415169611
regarding
rishi dhiravat

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  8. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  9. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  11. Which is the best IT company among TCS, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO
  12. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  13. List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  14. When summer training starts in TCS, Accenture and Wipro at Chennai? How to get placed?
  15. Placement papers of Wipro, HCL and Accenture?
  16. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  17. How to get a job after completing MCA?
  18. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements? -- [New]
24th August 2012, 11:09 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?

Hi,
The above are software companies.They don't provide training as such but HCL has recently started its student program in which they teach students java,networking,SQL for Rs.1500 for a period of 15 days.Contact the branch office of HCL.They even provide certification for it.
Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?