5th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary in Accenture and TCS for B.E. students?

Respected Sir,
After B.E. completing, how much salary to expect from Accenture and TCS? I want to get job in any of this company. Please tell me regarding this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  2. Expected salary after 2 years of experience in TCS and Cognizant?
  3. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  4. What is the expected salary after completing M.Tech?
  5. Off campus papers for TCS and Accenture
  6. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Placement papers of TCS and Accenture?
  8. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  9. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  10. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  11. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  12. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  13. How can i get last five years question papers of it companies like accenture and tcs?
  14. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  15. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
8th December 2015, 10:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary in Accenture and TCS for B.E. students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
After B.E. completing, how much salary to expect from Accenture and TCS? I want to get job in any of this company. Please tell me regarding this. Thank you in advance.

The salary for fresher graduates will be around Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs per annum.

This is mostly common in many companies.

You can choose any company and work. The interest is more important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?