7th February 2012, 06:43 PM
nageshkonda

Complete details about the PG CET notification?

sir i want complete details of pg cet notification...please send to me the complete details

30th June 2015, 12:14 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details about the PG CET notification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nageshkonda View Post
sir i want complete details of pg cet notification...please send to me the complete details
If you want to pursue MBA from any one of the MBA courses in Karnataka colleges then you have to sit for the Karnataka PGCET MBA entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • If you wish to give this examination then you need to have a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university of your choice.
  • You need to have at least 50% of marks at graduation level to appear for this exam.
  • If who have passed bachelor / master degree through correspondence / Open University system then you are not allowed to sit for this exam.
Work Experience:- You should have minimum two years after graduation full-time supervisory experience in any organization which employs not less than 50 employees and whose turnover per year is at least three crores.

Weightage Areas for the Exam:-
  • English Language
  • General Knowledge
  • Reasoning & General Intelligence
  • Quantitative Analysis
The paper is set in two parts:-

Part A:
  1. Section A- English Language - 25 Marks
  2. Section B-General Knowledge - 25 Marks
Part B:
  1. Section C- Reasoning & General Intelligence - 25 Marks
  2. Section D- Quantitative Analysis - 25 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?