26th June 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Complete information of drug inspector exam? I am a B.Pharm student

I am B.pharm third year student in IFTM University moradabad.I want complete information of drug inspector exam ,plz tell me this exam conduct by (pcs or ssc)

31st August 2015, 06:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information of drug inspector exam? I am a B.Pharm student

Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy / pharmaceutical sciences / medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology / microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned qualifying exam .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of manufacturing / testing of drug .

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voice

Examination Pattern:

The exam for Drug Inspector is conducted for two papers and questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions .

Paper I: Pharmacy for 200 marks .

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge for 50 marks .

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?