11th December 2010, 12:47 PM
gangulyrai

Completed M.A in English with 50% marks : Am I eligible for MSW course in Jamia university? Last date of applying and submission of forms?

Am I eligible for the MSW course offered by Jamia Milia Islamia? I have completed by M.A. in English with 50% marks. I would like to do a masters in Social Work now.
I would also like to know the last dates for obtaining and submitting my application form etc. as the website is not very informative.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in English from DU or Jamia Milia? I have done MA in English with 53% marks?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  3. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  4. What is the last date of submission of BBA forms in Jamia University?
  5. What is the last date of submission of BBA forms in Jamia University?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of announcement of forms of Jamia Senior Secondary school? Last date of submission?
  8. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  9. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Entrance test for MSW at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  11. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  12. Date of MSW exam and how to get the the forms? Cost of forms?
  13. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  14. Date of sale of forms for masters in English in Lucknow University? Last date of submission?
  15. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  16. What should I do for completing Ph.D in Social Work after completion of MSW? -- [New]
  17. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  18. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
28th December 2010, 07:56 AM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Completed M.A in English with 50% marks : Am I eligible for MSW course in Jamia university? Last date of applying and submission of forms?

Dear
Yes you can apply for this .It demands for MSW is 50% in graduation.
Go for it
24th March 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed M.A in English with 50% marks : Am I eligible for MSW course in Jamia university? Last date of applying and submission of forms?

actually i would like to know the dates of exams dates. From where can I get the form, till what date and for what price i can get the forms.
please send these details. i'll be grateful to you
10th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

a b.com student can apply for msw?
10th April 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

can b.com student apply for msw?
28th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have a query that, i am a graduate and have a equal preference for B.A LLB and MSW.
What should i do?
12th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

last date for applying MA Sociology distance education JUne 2011 section
10th November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I had comleted a BA cpu'd u inform me a Fature of the MSW i'll interested
15th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any IGNOU study centre vailing MSW in Manipur?
12th January 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i wont know for fillup msw entence exam form and date of top colleges. what is the procedure to this and i wont know the for fee & scollership for obc categary and do the entrence exame diffrent in every colleges ?please give me full detail.

thanks anand sahu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?