10th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?

has it really become compulsary again to do one year internship after doing bds rather d course being 5 years ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  2. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  3. Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?
  4. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion in Kerala?
  5. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  6. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college? -- [New]
  7. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  15. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  16. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  17. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
27th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?

I want to buy an intern certificate for BDS...in case any source available please inform
saswati
27th November 2011, 09:10 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to buy an intern certificate for BDS...in case any source available please inform
saswati
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can get the certificate of Internship is not given separately. If you complete your 4year B.D.S along with 1 year Internship the college will give intern certificate as well as your degree from university same time.

good luck!
28th November 2011, 04:15 AM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
has it really become compulsary again to do one year internship after doing bds rather d course being 5 years ??
Dear Friend

DCI to re-introduce the 4+1 year rotational compulsory paid internship in BDS Course

The health ministry has declared that 4+1 yr rotational compulsory paid internship course will be effective from this year which was removed for 1 yr.

Is it Good News or Bad news for the Students:

=> It is good news for the students as Internship is the span of time when you can learn and know what Clinical life is going to be in the future.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
2nd April 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i was absent for 6 months in my internship year how to complete it or it iss mandetary pls advice us who has to give permission for readmission
from amir ali khan bds internee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?