15th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?

Hi,
I am doing my internship in BDS. I will finish my internship after 8 months. I have a pass memo of my BDS but not degree certificate as it will be given after internship. Am I eligible for Banking exams after my Internship is over? I am interested in Banking jobs. Please help me!

13th January 2018, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my internship in BDS. I will finish my internship after 8 months. I have a pass memo of my BDS but not degree certificate as it will be given after internship. Am I eligible for Banking exams after my Internship is over? I am interested in Banking jobs. Please help me!

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the banking examinations after completion of BDS Internship. Those candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the various banking examinations. The IBPS is conducting examinations for many PSU banks. SBI conducts separate examinations for the selection. There are various posts like IBPS Clerks and IBPS Probationary Officer available. The written examinations and interview are conducted by the IBPS for the selection. You have to prepare well to clear the examinations. The competition for the banking examinations is high. You have to join coaching classes to clear the examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?