2nd March 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS not on the basis of twelth bt by any other medium without wasting my four yrs of bds . is it possible to do mbbs in one year of learning and one year internship after completing my bds.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS or MS after completing 4 years BDS with 1 year internship?
  2. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
  3. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  4. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai?
  5. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  6. Are there any rules for getting 1 year bds internship from another college?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  8. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  9. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  10. Is it necessary to complete Rotation Internship to appear DNB exam for MBBS graduate?
  11. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  12. What should I do to get admission in MBBS?
  13. Whether a 16 years old candidate can appear in AIPMT 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  17. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  18. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
13th January 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS not on the basis of twelth bt by any other medium without wasting my four yrs of bds . is it possible to do mbbs in one year of learning and one year internship after completing my bds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?