9th May 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass the 12th examination to appear for bank exam? Books which I should refer? What are the documents required?

Hi,
now i gave the 12th examination.
Is there is compulsory to pass out the 12th examination & then i give the bank exam?
Before the 12th result can i capable for this exam?
Which books are want to refer?
What are the documents need to submit for the entrance exam of the bank?

9th May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it compulsory to pass the 12th examination to appear for bank exam? Books which I should refer? What are the documents required?

1.No.
2.No.It is depending on the post.
3.yes.It is depending on the post you are going to write.
for clerk 10th is capable but for higher post degree is needed.
4.Maths,accounts,general knowledge,reasoning(based on the post).
5.register form.
9th June 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass the 12th examination to appear for bank exam? Books which I should refer? What are the documents required?

Dear Sir
My qualification is tenth and Diploma in civil engineering now i am 3rd year of B.tech in civil engg. can i elligible for IPS exam after complite my B.tech
3rd September 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass the 12th examination to appear for bank exam? Books which I should refer? What are the documents required?

can i appear bank exams before appearing the 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?