13th June 2012, 07:01 PM
junaidgehlot

Computer engineering cutoff of minority quota at Rizvi College of Engineering Mumbai?

what computer engineering cut of in minority quota at rizvi college of engineering mumbai 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. What is the cutoff percentage for biotech engineering in Rizvi college Bandra for muslim minority
  3. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
  4. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical?
  5. Computer engineering in Mumbai, Pune with MH-CET score of 91? How to get through Management Quota?
  6. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  7. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  8. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  9. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  10. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  11. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  12. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. Date of announcement of results of CBSE 12th Board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. Cutoff of top 10 engineering colleges in Mumbai? Cutoff of Thakur Engineering College
  17. Cutoff for IT and Computer Engineering in MHT CET for Somaiya Engineering College?
  18. Cutoff list in Mumbai and Pune university colleges in computer engineering?
21st June 2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer engineering cutoff of minority quota at Rizvi College of Engineering Mumbai?

Can I get admission in rizvi science college with 55 percent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?