24th May 2010, 03:47 PM

Cutoff of top 10 engineering colleges in Mumbai? Cutoff of Thakur Engineering College

I want to know cutoff of top 10 engineering in mumbai.I also want cutoff of thakur college of eng. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 69 marks in PCM
  4. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Mumbai for electronics engineering?
  8. What is the cutoff for Tamilnadu Engineering college?
  9. What is the ECET cutoff rank for top 10 engineering colleges in AP?
  10. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  12. What is the cutoff marks for top engineering colleges in Mumbai through MHT CET?
  13. Cutoff list of 2nd year engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get in top 10 engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  17. Which colleges are having cutoff of 180 in Petroleum Engineering?
  18. I have 135 points in sports and 180.5 engineering cutoff marks. Can I get seats in top colleges in Anna university?
3rd March 2011, 04:44 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: Cutoff of top 10 engineering colleges in Mumbai? Cutoff of Thakur Engineering College

Hello,
The declaration of the first merit list for admissions to Mumbai University degree courses, made many students disheartened as cut-offs to professional courses continued to be in the 90s and 80s in top colleges.

The reasons being the rage and demand for such programmes are much higher over conventional BA or BSc.

For instance, while Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) cut-off was 90% (for science students) at St Xavier’s College, it was 96.4% at HR College.

You check out your position. All the best ! ! !
9th May 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff of top 10 engineering colleges in Mumbai? Cutoff of Thakur Engineering College

i want to know the expected cut off for electronics engineering for 2011 in top colleges of mumbai ?
10th June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i just want 2 know what are the cutoff lists for direct second year in engineering in mumbai
14th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the cut-off list for civil engg in 2010 in mumbai through mhcet.
15th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

how much mark in cet exzam
15th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 64 marks in pcm .can i get engineering admission in mumbai .im in obc category
15th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 114000 rank in mhtcet so in which colleges i can expect
18th June 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 74percent in my ssc.i prefer to take science.which catholic college in mumbai would be best for me,in which i would get admission
2nd July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

76 marks in cet can i get admission in mumbai for mechanics
3rd July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for direct second year aadmission for IT engineering degree in mumbai..........?
7th July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

One of my relative's son done diploma in computers now he wants to change his line, he wants to do civil engineering,
can he do? If yes, what is the procedure of getting admission in college? Is forms available online for colleges?
12th July 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

My rank in mhtcet2011 is 2849.Which college i get admission
16th July 2011, 02:06 AM
Singh.Omprakash

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I want to know cutoff of top 10 engineering in mumbai.I also want cutoff of thakur college of eng. ?
Thakur college
19th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have 64 marks in pcm .can i get engineering admission in mumbai .im in obc category
noooooooooooooo
21st July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the expected cut off for electronics engineering for 2011 in the best colleges of mumbai?
23rd July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off marks of thakur engineering direct 2nd year for hindi
speaking quota.
28th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off for 2year instrurmentation engineering for 2011 in the colleges of mumbai
11th August 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about last year cut off mark for aeronautical eng
6th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

wt is the cut off 4 don bosco engineeron college in catholic minority
1st March 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Plz guys tell me abt d CUT_OFF'S for Civil Engineering College in MUMBAI.............plzzzzzzzzz guys i want to knoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to cut off of architecture college 2011
30th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get ANOTHER college i scored in fe 61% with all clear for engg
14th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I hve secured 80 in pcm can i get admission in sir jj college of architecture
14th February 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How the state quota seats are allotted in NITs , in the states which are conducting their own entrance exam not adapted JEE (main) for professional courses so far.
26th June 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off for IT engineering in thakur polytechnic in open category for year 2014-15
20th November 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

aeronautical engineering colleges in mumbai and thr cut off..???is thr is any scope in aeronautical or any othr course better thn aeronautical ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?