12th June 2011, 11:45 PM
divyesh vajratkar

Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?

i have gave 10th exam this year and my result have still to come i want to ask that can i get admission in j j arts college or rachna college after 10th and what are condition and percentage are required in 10th i ask this question because i am interested in fine arts

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  2. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
  3. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  4. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  6. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  7. Minimum percentage required to take admission in best college of Arts in Mumbai?
  8. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? -- [New]
  9. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  10. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  11. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  12. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  13. How much percentage is required to get Zavier College of Arts and Science?
  14. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  15. Colleges providing M.Phi computer science regular under periyar university?
  16. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  17. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  18. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?

how many percentage required to take admission in RJ college of arts.
2nd April 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?

can we get admission in jj college of fine arts after passing our 10 th boards
16th April 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in arts stream if i get 60% in my 10th standard board exam?
26th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 44% in 12th (sci) can i get a admission in J.J.Arts
i hav also appeared AIEEE & going to appear for NATA in June
so m i eligible??
14th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what is illigibility for taking animation in ls raheja school of art bandra (W) after passing 10th
17th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested arts paintings portraits
7th November 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i have complete hsc exam and i get 50%... and i get addmission in rachana ....can u give me d details for addmission proceduser...............
15th June 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmiton in painting I have 55% pass in 10th
8th July 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the % required for fine arts???
23rd March 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required in 12th std to get addmission in this college for animation course ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?