22nd April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to take admission in best college of Arts in Mumbai?

What are minimum percentage required for taking admission in best college of arts in mumbai ?

Related Questions:
  1. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  2. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  5. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  7. Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  12. Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  16. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
28th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take admission in best college of Arts in Mumbai?

percentage required for admission in arts college in class 12
10th May 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take admission in best college of Arts in Mumbai?

I have 63% of marks in my 12 exam . will i get admission in any of the arts college in chennai ?
8th July 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage do i require in 10th to take up arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?