31st October 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?

Sir,
Im 12th passed with 41% in arts, Took english as a main subject! and my board is NIOS from Delhi! Can i get admission in any college under West Bengal university? is my percentage sufficient to take BA general? Im looking for Salesian college, Siliguri! Must reply sir! Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is admission possible in Delhi University after NIOS?
  3. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  4. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  6. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  7. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  8. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  9. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  10. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?
  12. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  14. What is the importance of home state rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?
  17. Admission in master degree course in Nutrition Subjects in West Bengal?
  18. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
31st October 2015, 10:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?

NIOS stands for the Nationl Institute of Open Schooling and it is the recognised board.

So you are eligible to get the admission in any colleges as certificate is valid everywhere.

But the aggregate is not sufficient to get the admission. So you need to again pursue the 10 2 to get the admission.

For more information about the admission procedure visit the college official website.
31st October 2015, 01:12 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Im 12th passed with 41% in arts, Took english as a main subject! and my board is NIOS from Delhi! Can i get admission in any college under West Bengal university? is my percentage sufficient to take BA general? Im looking for Salesian college, Siliguri! Must reply sir! Thank you!
As per my knowledge your percentage is very low in order to get admission in Salesian college, Siliguri because the minimum marks which is required to get admission in any college of India is 45%-50% minimum in your higher secondary level of education.

I would advice you instead of looking for a regular college you can join distance mode college because as per their eligibility they only required 10+2 passed certificate from recognized board. So, this is the alternative way in case you could not find any college for admission. Then you can opt for distance mode to continue your study.
31st October 2015, 01:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS certificate is valid everywhere and so in the West Bengal university. So you are eligible to get the admission in the university as according to the NIOS certificate.

Since your aggregate is not much well and below average so it is tough to get the admission in the university with this aggregate.

To get the more information about the admission procedure visit the college official website www.salesiancollege.in.
3rd March 2016, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Probably you can get because for General course colleges demands 40% from any equivalent recognized board!
28th May 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done direct 10th from the up board ...can I get admission in any college in Mumbai or west bengal and I m 64% pass but I have the migration certificate but lost my mark sheet my mark sheet is it ok or will I need my migration and mark sheet for admission, please reply
31st May 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12th passed with 62% in Science, Took english as a main subject! and my board is NIOS from Delhi! Can i get admission in any college under West Bengal university? is my percentage sufficient to take BA general Or economic honours ? Im looking for Siliguri Collage or Culcutta Any collage! Must reply sir! Thank you!
9th August 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR JEXPO EXAM. I HAVE COMPLETED CLASS TEN FROM NIOS AND MY % IS 35%
14th February 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Siliguri ? Im 12th passed with 80% in commerce in nios board.
14th July 2020, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
Can I get admissions in salesian college?
I did complete my 12th from nios board with 76% in arts field
21st July 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in siliguri college after nios 12 pass
12th August 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in goverment college of darjeeling after passing from nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?