21st August 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA? Fees and other details of job?

dear sir,how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?

1st September 2014, 10:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA? Fees and other details of job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?

To tell about the MBA course it is that it stands for Master of Business Administration and this course is a Post Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years and this course can be done as Full Time,Part Time,Distance Learning.

As completing B.com and wishing to join in MBA course is a good option as to pursue in Management and the eligibility standards needed for the MBA course is that there is no age limit needed for the exam and the education qualification needed for the course is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

Apart from all these you would need to write the entrance exam which is conducted across India for various states and all over India and there are eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to be eligible.

Regards
~Jxsab~
13th March 2015, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

I m complete bcom graduation.i want to do mba so plz tell me in 2 year how much money pay for doing mba..
11th June 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am complete bcom I want to do MBA so plz tell me in how much money to pay in 2years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?