26th March 2012, 08:20 PM
khazana

Contact details of drawing department of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District

Pls. provide me the contact number and contact person details of drawing deptt, of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District.

Rgds.,

Shailendra

Related Questions:
  1. Address of Kota and Suratgarh Power Plant? Is there any power plant in Bikaner of Navaratna group?
  2. Contact details of Thermal Power Plant?
  3. What is the contact details of Mettur Thermal Power Plant?
  4. Contact details of Chandrapur Power Plant in Maharashtra?
  5. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical? -- [New]
  6. Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?
  7. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  8. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  9. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  10. How to get a job in cement plant in production department?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  12. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  14. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  15. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  16. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Jobs after B.Tech in EEE branch?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
10th May 2013, 08:33 AM
aklk224

Post Re: Contact details of drawing department of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazana View Post
Pls. provide me the contact number and contact person details of drawing deptt, of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District.

Rgds.,

Shailendra
Dear Shailendra the plant is operated by VS Lignite Power, a subsidiary of KSK Energy Venture and it is 135 MW power plant.

Engineering, Procurement, Construction is given to SEPCO. The individual person details will not provide by any company.So i am giving you the Company details

Below is the Contact address of KSK Energy Ventures Ltd
8-2-293/82/A/431/A
Road No 22. Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad 500033
India
Phone Num :04023559922/04023559923/04023559924/0402355992

All the Best
9th March 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details of drawing department of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District

Sir i am student of electrical 3 rd year I doing one month summer training from barsingsar thermal power plant of NLC so please give me some contact detail of barsingsar thermal power plant for summer training
28th February 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details of drawing department of VS Lignite Power Plant at Gurha Village, Bikaner District

Sir i am law graduate and diploma in labour law plz give me job in vs lignite
21st January 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am shahista shaikh ,pursuing electrical engineering from govt. women engineering college Ajmer . I am in 6th sem right now and want to do my summer training of 2 months in barsingsar lignite power plant under the necessity of r.t.u . also I have very deep interest in generation and transmission power plant . kindly answer me what is the procedure for training in barsinghsar power plants . thankyou
please contact- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?